Fiber Coupled Components (Active Products)
PD-LD’s active fiber optic devices, ranging from laser diodes, LED’s, and detectors to transceivers, combiners, and multiple device assemblies, are offered in a wide variety of standard and custom wavelengths and packages. PD-LD’s packaging is based upon a proprietary laser technology, capable of producing highly reliable devices at high-throughput rate. Please click the corresponding links below to learn more about our range of active products, or contact us for information about customizing products to your needs.
Standard and custom InGaAs, Silicon, Germanium Photodiodes and APDs
- FP, DFB, & pulsed lasers
- Fiber-pigtailed co-axial & connector-style receptacle packages available.
- VCSELs, SLEDs, & LEDs.
- Transceivers provide transmission and receiving capabilities in one compact device.
- SFP & 1×9 layout available
- Ruggedized options available
- Low noise, high responsivity InGaAs photo detectors paired with a transimpedance amplifier (TIA) in convenient fiber coupled packages.
- Devices have been optimized for speeds of 155, 622, 1250, and 2500Mb/s.
- Sugar cube LEDs