Volume Bragg Gratings (VBG®)
PD-LD’s VBG® products cover a range of product types, including glass elements, stabilized laser diodes, modules and systems consisting of VBG® glass, lasers, and control electronics, and fully-integrated benchtop modules. Standard and custom products are available. The video below provides basic information on our VBG® products and provides examples of some of the innovative collaborations that we have done with customers in the VBG® space.
- VBG® glass elements offer wavelength stabilization from 350-2500 nm
- Wide range of applications; rugged, compact, & low-cost
- For use with diodes, arrays, & stacks, or for stabilizing laser sources & modules
- Visible and near-IR wavelengths
- Multimode & single-mode; coaxial & butterfly packages
- SERDs laser pairs available
- VBG®-stabilized modules and sources consist of a VBG-stabilized laser diode, power supply, and control electronics.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including Raman spectroscopy, bioinstrumentation, and SERDs instrumentation.
- Integrated VBG® laboratory modules
- Single & dual-source laser sources
- Turnkey, easy to integrate, supercharged OEM Green module with fully integrated drive electronics
- Non-standard wavelengths
- Custom sizes and packages
- VBG® consulting services